The applicant/beneficiary is a business entity that:
- is a small or medium-sized enterprise as defined in Annex I to Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 or an entrepreneur not meeting the definition of an MSP according to programme conditions.
- is authorised to conduct business corresponding to the supported economic activity which is to be carried out through the project.
- is registered with the Czech Telecommunication Office.
- based on its statutory declaration, is registered as an income tax payer in any of the EU member states and has been so continuously for at least two closed tax periods preceding the date of submitting the application; the applicant notes that it will have to have an establishment or a branch established in the Czech Republic at the moment of receiving the aid. The applicant must have the branch registered, as of the first request for payment, in the Register of Licensed Trades.
- is not, based on its sworn declaration, in arrears to selected institutions in the country of its registration, or in the country where its branch is registered, or to providers of support from projects co-financed from the European Union budget. Deferral of outstanding arrears or an agreement to pay the arrears shall be considered to constitute settled arrears.
- does not have any outstanding liabilities (according to its affidavit) based on its employees’ wage and salary claims.
- excludes state-owned enterprises and national enterprises.
- Aid applications can be submitted from 8 May 2019 to 8 July 2019.
- Building networks that are not capable of providing services at a currently available speed of at least 30 Mbit/s for download (direction to the subscriber) and at least 10 Mbit/s for upload (direction from the subscriber).
- Building of only physical infrastructure within the meaning of Section 2(a) of Act 194/2017.
- Networks where a retail or wholesale Internet access service is provided at a speed of less than 30 Mbit/s.
FORM AND AMOUNT OF AID
- The grant per project and per applicant under the Call shall be provided at the minimum amount of CZK 0.5 million up to the maximum amount of CZK 200 million.
- The grant is provided at 75% of the demonstrable eligible project costs.
- Investment costs for the deployment of a passive broadband infrastructure
- Investment cost of active elements integrated into a broadband Internet
- Purchase of physical and network infrastructure
- Investment costs of broadband-related civil engineering works related to the construction of a high-speed Internet network infrastructure or the upgrading of existing broadband infrastructure to the high-speed next generation access network infrastructure (hereinafter the “NGA networks”)
|KEY CONDITIONS OF THE CALL
- The project must be implemented in the Czech Republic outside NUTS II Prague.
- The project must include all mandatory elements listed in the Call for its submission.
- The project does not expect any aid directly linked to the quantities exported (export subsidies), aid to the establishment and operation of a distribution network abroad or any aid to other current costs linked to export activity (customs duties, insurance, etc.) or any aid contingent upon the use of domestic goods instead of imported goods.
- The project has not started before the date of filing the application.
- The project must not violate EU horizontal policies and their basic principles, in particular equal opportunities for men and women, equal opportunities and non-discrimination and sustainable development.
- The objectives of the project must comply with the objectives of the programme and of the Call.